Skip to content

Welcome to the Motorcycle Missionary family.

I’m so excited that you chose to join us in all that God is doing through the Motorcycle Missionary organization. Please know that you are really much more than a member. We are partners in sharing hope with the hopeless in a unique way.

I’ve come to realize that everyone can’t do what I do, but everyone can do something. I recently read that only 10% of the American military actually go on to the battlefield. The other 90% support them.  Victory requires both!

I believe God has put us together so that hopeless people around the country can find the victory that they might never realize alone.

I’m grateful and honored to serve with you. And if you need anything, well, hit a brother up! Now, let’s go ride for Christ’s sake!

Jeff Stultz
Motorcycle Missionary


Back To Top