A Motorcycle Missionary is a Christian Biker who uses the motorcycle lifestyle to break down barriers that keep people from knowing the freedom and hope that are available in Jesus Christ.
DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A MEMBER OF MOTORCYCLE MISSIONARY? YOU WILL NEED TO AGREE TO THE COVENANT.
Motorcycle Missionary Covenant:
- I am a Christian and I attend a specific church on a regular basis.
- I will make myself available, visible, and a resource for the Body of Christ and will serve in any area as a volunteer when needed and available.
- I will diligently tell others about the freedom and hope available in Jesus Christ.
- I will pray for the health and growth of the Motorcycle Missionary organization.
- I will remain current on my membership dues and when possible, give financial support on a regular basis.
- I will squelch gossip and resolve conflict with the truth by applying Matthew 18:15-17 (NIV)
“If your brother sins against you, go and show him his fault, just between the two of you. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over. But if he will not listen, take one or two others along, so that ‘Every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.’ If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, treat him as you would a pagan or a tax Collector.”
- I will be mindful of all my posts on all my Social Media platforms always keeping aligned with the Ministry/Mission field.
- I will hold to the values of the Motorcycle Missionary organization which are: kindness, generosity, and authenticity.
- I will conduct myself in a manner that represents Jesus Christ.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
Inspired, like minded motorcycle enthusiast.
Before meeting Jeff, My wife and I had been for several years doing recovery ministry work at our local motorcycle rally’s. This is where we developed a God called passion bikers. After meeting Jeff, we have been inspired to do even more for Recovery based ministries, in large part due to Jeff’s leadership and passion to God’s calling to serve those who have lost hope.