A Motorcycle Missionary is a Christian Biker who uses the motorcycle lifestyle to break down barriers that keep people from knowing the freedom and hope that are available in Jesus Christ.
DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A MEMBER OF MOTORCYCLE MISSIONARY? YOU WILL NEED TO AGREE TO THE COVENANT.
Motorcycle Missionary Covenant:
- I am a Christian and I attend a specific church on a regular basis.
- I will make myself available, visible, and a resource for the Body of Christ and will serve in any area as a volunteer when needed and available.
- I will diligently tell others about the freedom and hope available in Jesus Christ.
- I will pray for the health and growth of the Motorcycle Missionary organization.
- I will remain current on my membership dues and when possible, give financial support on a regular basis.
- I will squelch gossip and resolve conflict with the truth by applying Matthew 18:15-17 (NIV)
“If your brother sins against you, go and show him his fault, just between the two of you. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over. But if he will not listen, take one or two others along, so that ‘Every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.’ If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, treat him as you would a pagan or a tax Collector.”
- I will be mindful of all my posts on all my Social Media platforms always keeping aligned with the Ministry/Mission field.
- I will hold to the values of the Motorcycle Missionary organization which are: kindness, generosity, and authenticity.
- I will conduct myself in a manner that represents Jesus Christ.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
Modern Day Disciple!
I met Jeff several years ago when he presented his testimony at one of our local Celebrate Recovery meetings and WOW! Jeff’s transparency in sharing how Jesus transformed him from a broken man to a disciple of Christ is truly breathtaking. I have since had the pleasure of getting to know Jeff and he is the real deal. Courageous, passionate, bold and filled with the Holy Spirit, Jeff’s deep desire to carry this message of hope to everyone Jesus leads him to is what Jeff is all about. He lives and loves for Jesus and it shows in everything he says and does. GREAT JOB JEFF! GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOUR MISSION AND VISION TO TELL EVERYONE ABOUT JESUS!